Philanthropy Grant Program
Description: The IFC Philanthropy Grant is designed to contribute funds to fraternities that could use a hand in funding philanthropic events.
- Philanthropy Fund provides funds for fraternities to do hands-on community service and outreach.
- Applications must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the date funding is needed.
- Only fraternities recognized through the Interfratenity Council are eligible for funding.
- Proposed events must focus on hands-on community service. Fundraisers will not be funded.
- Student organizations may only receive up to $200 throughout the semester, with the following exceptions:
- Items that will not be funded include reimbursements on alcoholic beverages, food, clothing, etc.
- Reimbursement is contingent upon the approval of the IFC Executive Board.
- Completed application.
- Must be typed. Hand-written applications will not be considered.
- Proposed budget
- Supplementary information may also be submitted as the more detail you provide, the easier it will be to process your application
Obligations of the Organization
- Designate Philanthropy Chair responsible for completing and turning in the application to the IFC VP of Philanthropy.
- After the application is received, the Philanthropy Chair is required to meet with the IFC VP of Philanthropy for an interview.
- If the proposal is approved the fraternity shall be is granted up to $200 to be received after the proposed event, contingent upon adherence to all aforementioned rules and stipulations.
- After the event is completed the philanthropy chair will give all receipts to the IFC VP of Philanthropy and the fraternity will be reimbursed up to $200.